varnish with ssl

Svein Skogen (Listmail Account) svein-listmail at stillbilde.net
Wed Apr 7 23:14:00 CEST 2010

On 07.04.2010 23:07, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> 2. I have looked at the OpenSSL source code, I think it is a catastrophe
>    waiting to happen.  In fact, the only thing that prevents attackers
>    from exploiting problems more actively, is that the source code is
>    fundamentally unreadable and impenetrable.

You mean to tell me they didn't read style(9)?

//Svein

--
--------+-------------------+-------------------------------
  /"\   |Svein Skogen       | svein at d80.iso100.no
  \ /   |Solberg Østli 9    | PGP Key:  0xE5E76831
   X    |2020 Skedsmokorset | svein at jernhuset.no
  / \   |Norway             | PGP Key:  0xCE96CE13
        |                   | svein at stillbilde.net
 ascii  |                   | PGP Key:  0x58CD33B6
 ribbon |System Admin       | svein-listmail at stillbilde.net
Campaign|stillbilde.net     | PGP Key:  0x22D494A4
        |msn messenger:     | Mobile Phone: +47 907 03 575
        |svein at jernhuset.no | RIPE handle:    SS16503-RIPE
         If you really are in a hurry, mail me at
               svein-mobile at stillbilde.net
 This mailbox goes directly to my cellphone and is checked
        even when I'm not in front of my computer.
                     Picture Gallery:
          https://gallery.stillbilde.net/v/svein/