Varnish 2.1.1 released
Tollef Fog Heen
tfheen at varnish-software.com
Mon Apr 26 12:48:03 CEST 2010
We have just released Varnish 2.1.1 a bug fix and feature release of the
Varnish 2.1 series. The most notable changes are:
* Experimental support for the Range header, must be enabled with the
* A bug in workspace rollback prevented ESI from working correctly in
all situations. This is now fixed.
* A race condition and a deadlock in the critbit hasher have been fixed.
* HEAD requests are no longer converted to GET requests for pass and pipe.
* Support for completely obliterating objects including all variants
(«nuke»). See http://varnish-cache.org/changeset/4668 for details
This is a summary of the changes, please see the changelog for a fuller
The release can be downloaded from Sourceforge, as usual:
Tollef Fog Heen, on behalf of the Varnish development team
More information about the varnish-announce