Welcome to VUG6 in London, United Kingdom - October 5th & 6th, 2012

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Mon Jul 9 21:55:42 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce the Sixth Varnish User Group meeting which
will be held in London on the first week of October. The meeting is kindly
sponsored by the BBC.

The Varnish User Day will be on Friday 5th at the BBC Media Center. The
location for the Varnish Developer meeting on Saturday (Hackurday?) will be
announced later. Limited seats, so if you think you are coming, register
now! Details & registration are available on our community website:  <
http://www.varnish.org/vug6>

We urge all attendees to consider presenting to the audience how you use
Varnish, as well as what kind of workshops or BoFs you would be interested
in having. Add your presentation by replying to this email or directly in
the wiki: <https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/VUG6>

For those of you going to the Velocity Europe Conference, VUG6 is the
excuse you were looking for to spend the weekend in London. See you there!
;-)

Best regards,
--
Rubén Romero, Self-Appointed Varnish Cheerleader!
Phone: +47 21 98 92 62 / Mobile: +47 959 64 088 / Skype&Twitter: