Reminder: Eight Varnish User Group Meeting in Berlin next week #VUG8

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Thu Nov 21 15:12:48 CET 2013

Hallo,

Alles gut? Schön. Das ist gut.

** Please help us to spread the word to all Varnish & Web Performance
enthusiasts you know **

In behalf of the Varnish Team, it is my pleasure to announce to you the
next Varnish User Group Meeting, the eight of its kind, which is to be held
in Berlin, Germany. #VUG8 is possible thanks to the sponsorship of Axel
Springer, Fastly, Uplex and Varnish Software.

* Varnish User Day is open for everyone and it will be at Axel Springer HQ
on Thursday, November 28th, 2013. Agenda and general information is up [1]
and there are a few free tickets left. Get one now! [2]

* Varnish (Core) Developer meeting: will happen on Wednesday, November
27th, 2013. This event is invite only. See and use the wiki to see the
venue, add discussion topics and other details [3]

* Hacking Day / Community Roundtable: New for #VUG8! It's open for everyone
(we have a few free seats left) and takes place on Friday, November 29th,
2013. Discussion topics are Better documentation, V4 Release & Parties,
Varnish Local User Groups, Varnish Security Firewall, VMODs, Utilities,
improving http://varnish.org and more.

We are very much looking forward to meet the Varnish community in Berlin
and spending time with you while making Varnish Cache better.

Before I let you go: Do not forget to let your colleagues and friends know
about the event AND use the #VUG8 tag in social media. Thanks!

Wir sehen uns in Berlin!

Links:
[1] <https://www.varnish-cache.org/VUG8#vug8agenda>
[2] <http://vug8.eventbrite.com>