Varnish development funding badly needed!

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Apr 7 11:42:25 CEST 2014

I just did my companys books for the month of march, and as of right
now I only have 20 hours funded for Varnish development in the
month of April:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/VML/

20 hours is not enough to get from the Beta release of Varnish 4.0
we just released to a full release, so I'm almost guaranteed to
be into the red by the end of this month.

Please help me find som happy Varnish users who are willing to fund
the future development and maintenance of Varnish.

Varnish is Free and Open Source Software ("FOSS"), but that is
"Free" as in "freedom", not "Free" as in "Free Beer".

You can find all the details of how to contribute at the URL above,
and if you have any questions, just send me an email.

Thanks in advance,

Poul-Henning