[master] 7402560 remove -i and -I, add -m and describe it. Simplify the docs. The user only needs to care about -m, really
perbu at varnish-cache.org
Mon Dec 19 11:32:01 CET 2011
Author: Per Buer <perbu at varnish-software.com>
Date: Mon Dec 19 11:30:26 2011 +0100
remove -i and -I, add -m and describe it. Simplify the docs. The user only needs to care about -m, really
diff --git a/doc/sphinx/tutorial/logging.rst b/doc/sphinx/tutorial/logging.rst
index 331742f..68f1d87 100644
@@ -60,16 +60,9 @@ want to know are:
Same as -b but for client side traffic.
- Only show lines with a certain tag. "varnishlog -i SessionOpen"
- will only give you new sessions. Note that the tags are case
- Filter the data through a regex and only show the matching lines. To
- show all cookie headers coming from the clients:
- ``$ varnishlog -c -i RxHeader -I Cookie``
+ Only list transactions where the tag matches a regular expression. If
+ it matches you will get the whole transaction.
Now that Varnish seem to work OK it's time to put Varnish on port 80
while we tune it.
More information about the varnish-commit