live-testing

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Aug 4 09:32:30 CEST 2006

I think the live-testing has now moved from the "basic stability"
to "data tolerance" phase.

Yesterdays run of more than 13 hours terminated because of a bug
in the parsing of chunked encoding triggered by one particular
URL on the backend.

The run I started yesterday evening just crossed the 12h threshold.

So rather than spend long runs at low load, waiting for these kinds
of bugs, it would make more sense to test under higher load so they
appear faster.

Would it be OK with you Anders to raise the Alteon setting to
the same as the squid boxes ?