If-Modified-Since

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Tue Aug 15 11:17:59 CEST 2006

"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> Since we don't have the logfile, we do not know what Varnishs copy
> of the relevant page looked like at the time where it replied with
> 304.

We know that other clients received an up-to-date copy of the same
page from Varnish prior to Arne getting a 304.

BTW, this is a Varnish instance running locally on my workstation,
using leonora as backend.  Both Arne and I have appropriate lines in
/etc/hosts to redirect part of our traffic to Varnish.  See the
following Wiki page for configuration details:

http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/wiki/NorskeNettaviser

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav