sort of a milestone

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Aug 21 22:47:17 CEST 2006

Today is the first day where the majority of my time has been spent
on performance rather than development and bugfixing.

That's sort of a milestone too :-)

It looks like we hit contention of some kind around 140Mbit/sec and
3100 req/sec.  The responsetime flips from being less than 100usec
to being around 10msec.

This also means that we can not test these issue at any time of the
day, we need to have the traffic first.