varnishadmin - a trivial perl helper

Per Andreas Buer per.buer at linpro.no
Thu Dec 7 22:13:49 CET 2006

Hi.

Since telnetting into a host within an init scipt is cumbersome (btw,
could we have a 'exit' command, please?) I've written a litte perl
helper script.

perbu at perbu:~/tmp$ ../bin/varnishadmin vcl.load foo ~/tmp/vcl.conf
Running 'vcl.load foo /home/perbu/tmp/vcl.conf' on localhost:6082
(..)
perbu at perbu:~/tmp$ ../bin/varnishadmin stats
Running 'stats' on localhost:6082
200 1462
          20  Client connections accepted
           0  Client requests received
(..)
You get the idea. The script is available at
http://fjase.net/~perbu/varnishadmin
Its available under the same licence as varnish itself.

--
Per Andreas Buer / Linpro AS   t: 21 54 41 21 / m: 958 39 117
http://linpro.no/ - Ledende på Linux og åpen kildekode.