NUUG meeting

Anders Berg andersb at vgnett.no
Tue Jul 11 16:25:52 CEST 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 13:41, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> In message <1835.193.213.34.102.1152617867.squirrel at denise.vg.no>,
> "Anders Berg
> " writes:
>>> In message
>>> <1428.193.213.34.102.1152612626.squirrel at denise.vg.no>, "Anders

>>> Wasn't this when you were getting married ?
>>
>> Deliverydate for Wife 1.0 is 26. aug. :)
>
> That's a good argument for wrapping things up in August if we can.

For me sept. is no problem, and actually better. I will be gone the
9.-17. sept. But apart from that sept. is fine.
In aug. we are receiving a SAN system also, so the week 14.-18. aug.
is "installweek". The week after I will be busy under Gry's whip :)

>>> I suggest we nail down the dates for the live test 2 (and NUUG talk)
>>> and set the delivery/goal when we have more firm estimates.
>
> So is August 7-11 firm for the live-test 2 ?
>
> Do we need a full week ?

We could probably wrap it up in 3 days, but I think we utilized a
full week last time, maybe we need it again. That said, it worked out
good with me at home the last 2 days, so we could run the 2 first
days with you in Slagelse and on IRC.

> I guess if we get too much time, DES and I can work on docs etc.

That reminds me to ask for the presentation you held at Linpro. I
could make some fancy Visio diagrams :)

Anders Berg