This VCL compiler thing...

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Mar 13 13:44:02 CET 2006

I've checked in the VCL compiler stuff, but I had no luck
getting the authgen.sh script to work on my FreeBSD-current
(even after substituting s/autoconf/autoconf259/ etc).

For now I resorted to checking in the FreeBSD style makefile that
drives the compilation, but we obviouly need to get this stuff
working.

Also, the vcl compiler needs sbufs, so we need to get that
worked out/in.