varnishd dev is not as active as before?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Nov 20 08:28:15 CET 2006

Hi Jiang,

I have been trying to take a bit of vacation for the last couple
of months, and therefore I have not done much on Varnish.

I have spent a fair amount of time giving talks about Varnish,
I just came home from Stockholm yesterday, and I also read the
emails on the list, so I am not entirely out of touch.

As far as I can tell, varnish V2 development will start in
january and I do plan to get a couple of bug fixes in before that.