Error xxx Guru Meditation

fabrice at dulaunoy.com fabrice at dulaunoy.com
Wed Jul 18 13:38:23 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I have some customer which are complaining about the "design" of the
error page generated when all backend server are down.

To fix this aesthetical request , I've made a small patch.
This patch allow to provide a folder ( by the use of the flag -e
/path/to/error_/folder ) where html error page belong.
If you provide a 503.html page in this folder, you've got that page in
place of the default "Guru meditation" message.

May be this patch could be useful for someone else.

Best regards and thanks a lot for the varnish product.

DULAUNOY Fabrice <fabrice at dulaunoy.com>