Regarding varnish pdf and presentation

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Wed Mar 28 08:44:04 CEST 2007

mobiledreamers at gmail.com writes:
> Read the attached PDF
> for a presentation and some stats.
> Im trying to find this pdf
>
> The reason I say so is because Varnish uses some "state
> of the art" features in the OS (Even if they have been around a long
> time :) Like you say, let the OS do the stuff it knows how to do
> best.). Right now I use Varnish in a prod. environment with mixed
> content static/dynamic, and it works amazing. Read the attached PDF
> for a presentation and some stats.

I'm not sure what you are trying to tell us.  Are you looking for a
PDF about Varnish, or are you trying to send us one?  Mailman strips
most attachments from incoming mail (with good reason), so if you are
trying to send us something, you'd be better off posting it on the web
and sending us the URL.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav