Trac post commit hook enabled

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at linpro.no
Tue Sep 30 10:00:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just enabled the trac post commit hook which allows us to close and
reference tickets from commit messages.

>From the hook:

# It searches commit messages for text in the form of:
#   command #1
#   command #1, #2
#   command #1 & #2
#   command #1 and #2
#
# You can have more then one command in a message. The following commands
# are supported. There is more then one spelling for each command, to make
# this as user-friendly as possible.
#
#   closes, fixes
#     The specified issue numbers are closed with the contents of this
#     commit message being added to it.
#   references, refs, addresses, re
#     The specified issue numbers are left in their current status, but
#     the contents of this commit message are added to their notes.
#
# A fairly complicated example of what you can do is with a commit message
# of:
#
#    Changed blah and foo to do this or that. Fixes #10 and #12, and refs #12.
#
# This will close #10 and #12, and add a note to #12.

please do tell me if you see any problems associated with this.

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Redpill Linpro -- Changing the game!