./configure error for sys/mount.h

Olivier Nicole on at cs.ait.ac.th
Thu Apr 2 06:51:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

./configure reports the following error:

checking sys/mount.h usability... no
checking sys/mount.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to varnish-dev at projects.linpro.no ##

As requested, I report. This happens on 2.0.3 and 2.0.4, I think I
tracked it down to sys/param.h missing in conftest.c.

I am not sure it has an impact on the compilation/execution of
Varnish.

Best regards,

Olivier