Any known issues with Solaris event ports?

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Fri Feb 27 04:08:17 CET 2009

We haven't run into that problem.  However, we are running trunk and
not 2.0.3.

Varnish 2.0.3 appears to fail b17 and c22 tests in the suite for me.
I haven't had a chance to look deeper yet... it's on my todo list.
Also, as a note, the configure.in with 2.0.3 managed to disable
sendfile (which works on Solaris).  I have a patch that reenables
that.  Once I track down the b17/c22 issues and fix and/or explain
them, I'll send in the patch.