Ignoring health checks in statistics

Frank Gruellich frank.gruellich at mapsolute.com
Thu Apr 1 14:20:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

okay, I'll have to see if I can make our load balancer to consider an
HTTP 404 as healthy...  Or could I simple say error 200 "I am OK"?

Can I make this dependent on the health of my backend?  Would something
like this

sub vcl_recv
{
	set req.backend = my_backend;
	if (req.url = "/static.txt")
	{
		if (req.backend.healthy)
		{
			error 200 "I am OK";
		}
		else
		{
			error 404 "I am not OK";

work and still not have that counted in statistics?

Kind regards,
 Frank.

On 03/23/10 14:11, Caunter, Stefan wrote:
> Just put this in sub vcl_recv
>
> else {
>                  error 404 "I am OK";
>      }
>

> Stefan Caunter :: Senior Systems Administrator :: TOPS
> e: scaunter at topscms.com  ::  m: (416) 561-4871
> www.thestar.com www.topscms.com

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Kind regards,