Response Content Modifications

Moshe Kaplan mokplan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:28:30 CET 2010

No, This is a clear case of system integration,

In many production systems, you cannot change the code itself, since it
involves in major risks (when you change a single line of code, you never
know where do you end at). However, several methods of reverse proxy can
still can be very useful in these systems.

I'll be glad for a reference in the code, and will glad to contribute to the
code base if it is needed to accomplish this task.