Varnish Storage API

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:25:05 CEST 2010

On Tuesday, July 13, 2010, Artur Bergman wrote:
> Could you use a local http server and just pull from it?

Hi Artur,

thanks for the quick response. I had to smile when I saw this response, since
it was exactly the solution I proposed as well. Especially, since I have the
multicast component and a Web server for this written already (for another
project).

However, the powers above me considered this approach a hack, so I am stuck
researching a way of modifying the C code to populate the cache. :-(

Regards,
Stephan
--
Entrepreneur and Software Geek