varnishd -lssl

Peter Janovsky peterjanovsky at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 17:59:32 CET 2010

tollef,

    please excuse my ignorance as i haven't worked in C for a while.  where would i find the exec_cc parameter?  searching google it appears the parameter is part of the makefile.  i searched the varnish makefiles but didn't come across the parameter.  is this a parameter i need to add to one of the makefiles, if so which makefile?  thank you.

peter