[patch] vtc: scale timeout constants with npar

Nils Goroll slink at schokola.de
Fri Nov 5 16:32:56 CET 2010

Hi,

phk has added parallelism to varnishtest, which is cool for those of us who live
on larger SMPs (-j option).

Running first tests with -j, I noticed that some hardcoded timeouts expire much
more easily when fully loading a machine, so as a first, very simplistic
approach, I've changed those timeout to scale with the number of parallel jobs.

But timeouts in varnishtest will probably need to be revisited.

Nils