ESI Support for <esi:vars>

Stefan Mai varnish-dev at iamnafets.com
Thu Dec 15 01:21:18 CET 2011

Devs,

Is there any work being done on adding support for additional ESI
constructs (such as esi:vars)? If not, would the core devs be willing to
consider a possible patch (from me) adding support for a few additional
constructs (as well as updated documentation)? I'd like to add this
functionality but I want to also make sure it has the possibility of making
it into upstream if the quality is up to snuff.

Either way, thank you for a quality piece of software (that has saved us
loads of time) and for any direction you can give me!

Thanks,
Stefan