Minimum version of curl for libvmod-curl

Delacroix, Gauthier Gauthier.Delacroix at coreye.fr
Fri Apr 13 18:46:02 CEST 2012

Hi !

I have some errors when building libvmod-curl :

    vmod_curl.c:200: error: 'CURLOPT_TIMEOUT_MS' undeclared (first use
in this function)
    vmod_curl.c:200: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
    vmod_curl.c:200: error: for each function it appears in.)
    vmod_curl.c:203: error: 'CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT_MS' undeclared
(first use in this function)

It seems that my curl version doesn't provide required headers.

Which is the minimum version to use ? (I have 7.15.5 on CentOS 5)

Thanks !

PS : I was about to post this as an issue on github libvmod-curl page,
but since there is no issue yet, I suppose best is to post here.

Gauthier