new module

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Mon Jan 16 09:24:28 CET 2012

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Olivier Van Acker
<cyberroadie at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I created a new varnish module, it orders the parameters in an url
> alphabetically
> Code can be found here:
> https://github.com/cyberroadie/varnish-urlsort
>
> And a blogpost describing it here:
>
> http://cyberroadie.wordpress.com/2012/01/05/varnish-reordering-query-string/
>
> Is it possible to get it listed on the
> https://www.varnish-cache.org/project/modules page?

Yes. That would be great. We're in the middle of changing the management
system for the modules so you can more or less self-manage your VMODs. I'll
get back to you in a week or so and pester you for some information. Prod
me if you haven't heard anything by the end of next week.

--
Per Buer, CEO
Phone: +47 21 98 92 61 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / Skype: per.buer