FYI: Fryer hacking ensues
kristian at varnish-software.com
Thu Jan 19 13:27:28 CET 2012
I'm hacking on Fryer these days, so expect some strange reports to
varnish-test and possibly delayed executions.
If you have any wish list items, now is the time to make them.
So far, the plan is:
- Finding out why siege fails so badly on certain tests
- Dealing with empty stat counters (e.g: counters that change name or
are removed) more gracefully.
- Adding tests that use randomized mixed sizes for objects.
- Printing the aggregated expectations whenever a test fails.
- Persistent storage checks
- Random stuff I encounter along the way.
More information about the varnish-dev