malloc storage memory leak?

Cal Heldenbrand cal at fbsdata.com
Mon Jul 23 16:41:59 CEST 2012

Thanks for the clarification Andreas.  I'm running around 600k objects in
memory, which should be around 586MB of overhead.

If I could ask you guys your opinion -- is there a better way to configure
Varnish for my environment?  My backend is 22TB of mapping tiles, each file
being anywhere from 100bytes to 3KB.  So a small 4GB cache results in just
being an LRU, caching the most popular tiles.  Which makes outer zoom
levels very fast, but misses on almost all of the low parcel levels.

Thanks for any advice!

--Cal