PATCH: add ip to std vmod

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Mar 21 08:40:02 CET 2012

In message <20120320113640.1b8df40d.fgsch at lodoss.net>, "Federico G. Schwindt" w
rites:

>The code below adds the function ip to the std vmod allowing to use strings for acl matching.
>I will update the documentation later today.
>Comments?

The architecture we have decided for conversion functions are

	std.TYPE(STRING, TYPE)

Where the second argument is the default value to return, if the
conversion fails.

I am not sure the VCC compiler is up to this for IP numbers right now,
because I don't think we have a way of saying "interpret this constant
string as an IP number" in the syntax right now.