Summarizing VUG5 (User Day)

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Wed Mar 28 16:04:49 CEST 2012

Hello there,

First of all: Thank you to everyone that, one way or another, made a great
2day user group meeting last week in Paris happen!

As promised, I have now updated the page with participant information as
well as links to all slides presented during VUG5, mostly during the User
Day. You can see it all here (please do not forget to give us feedback):
 * https://www.varnish-cache.org/vug5
Someone else than me will give you a summary of the discussions under the
Developer Day.

It was a pleasure meeting you all, and I hope this is not the last
time. Personally, I am very happy we got our first patch for Varnish Status
(Graphs!)[1] and that The Varnish Book[2] is finally out :-)

Thanks for all the fish!

Best regards,
--
Rubén Romero, Global Sales Executive & Community Cheerleader
Phone: +47 21 98 92 62 / Mobile: +47 959 64 088 / Skype: ruben_varnish /

[1] https://github.com/lkarsten/libvmod-status/pull/3
[2] https://www.varnish-software.com/book