varnish 2.1.5 on ia64

Gonzalo Paniagua gonzalo.paniagua at acquia.com
Mon Nov 5 13:21:05 CET 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Luis San Martin <luis.sanmartin at unix.cl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to get it up and running varnish 2.1.5 on ia64 without any
> success. So far I've tried debian package and varnish from source. Both with
> the same results. I attach strace file if needed.
>
> I appreciate any feedback or ideas since I can't find any clue.

Either there is an error in your default.vcl or it can't be compiled
for some other reason.
Run varnishd with the -d option and you should see the problem.

If you are still unable to figure it out, send your question and your
default.vcl to the varnish-misc list. The varnish-dev list is for
varnish development topics.

-Gonzalo