Varnish 2.x Debugging

Vaibhav Jain in.vaibhavjain at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:38:24 CEST 2012

Hello Developers,

I am using Varnish 2.x on Drupal 6. I want to debug the VCL file, and see
at what point what all information I get so that I may code what I want.
I am at a subroutine vcl_recv, and have a request object "req", but how can
i know what all information does this object contain.
Is there anything like print_r for PHP where I can see all the information
contained in that object either on terminal or in logs.
I have tested varnishlog, but no good, also checked syslog, where i was
able to print static content, but not the complete object.

Also, whatever I have been able to grab from the net, I also have a feeling
that we have some static set of variables, if so, where Can i find the
complete list ?

Awaiting some help ...

--
Regards,