Varnish is working, but only for each instance of a browser...

Christophe Borot christophe.borot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 18:57:16 CEST 2013

Dear Mailing List,

I'm experiencing a weird problem.

Let's say I'm on Firefox, the cache is working (1st visit: cache is built,
2nd visit, cache is sent, 3rd visit, cache in sent...,  etc...)
Then if I go on Chrome, Varnish is recalculating the page for this "new"
visitor, instead of sending the first calculated page.

It's like if Varnish was working, but only for each instance of a browser.

If anyone can tell me if i'm doing something wrong ?

Thank you very much,

Christophe