varnishtest improvement for VMOD developers

jonathan.huot at thomsonreuters.com jonathan.huot at thomsonreuters.com
Tue Jan 15 13:56:52 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I made custom changes in varnishtest sources (vtc_http.c) to get -gzipbody feature available within txreq command.
I don't know if it is useful for varnish core because varnish usually don't care about requests body (POST), but it is useful for me as a VMOD developer.

Does it make sense if I suggest patches to improve vtc_http.c in order to have identical features for txreq and txresp commands ?

jonathan.huot at thomsonreuters.com

This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information company. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.