Synthetic objects

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Jul 3 14:39:55 CEST 2013

In message <CANTTouWnQnqtL6N5z=roCe-zxju=wdtOie-a7xwkmo1=CijKtw at mail.gmail.com>
, "Rogier 'DocWilco' Mulhuijzen" writes:

>If we're changing things, it would be useful to have something in synth
>other than a 3 digit status code.

We came up with an idea for this in the IRC channel:

We'll allow any number of digits (up to 32bits) but only the last
three will be used for the HTTP status code.

So you could for instance do
	return (synth(10001404));

and that would become a 404, but you get extra bits for your
own purposes.

Also, please notice that you have bereq to look at.