Adding certain vmods to the distribution

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Thu Jul 18 14:04:01 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Mattias Geniar <mattias at nucleus.be> wrote:

>     In particular I'm thinking about the variable (variables in vcl),
>> boltsort (querystring argument sorting) and cookie (cookie manipulation)
>> vmods.
>>
>>  What do you think?
>>

>  If they're included in official packages users would assume they are
> officially supported by Varnish Software as well, is that the case?

It would be. The modules would be moved from their various github
repositories to the varnish-cache git tree and maintained there, have tests
that would be run on release etc.

--
 <http://www.varnish-software.com/> *Per Buer*
Phone: +47 958 39 117 | Skype: per.buer

Winner of the Red Herring Top 100 Europe Award 2013