Varnishapi patches

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com
Fri May 17 21:01:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

Those patches have been committed in the master if I'm not mistaken.
I've read a lot of it but at some point it became way beyond my
understanding/knowledge of Varnish internals. Anyway, with the current
master (e16233fd332) varnishd dies (SIGHUP) when I run varnishtest in
verbose mode.

I'm replying here because I remember seeing something about the logs,
varnishlog and varnishtest a some point(s), so I thought it might be
related.

**   v1    0.7 as expected: cache_hit (2) == 2
*    top   0.7 RESETTING after src/tests/regfilter01_regfilter_in_vcl_hash.vtc
**   s1    0.7 Waiting for server
**** s1    0.7 macro undef s1_addr
**** s1    0.7 macro undef s1_port
**** s1    0.7 macro undef s1_sock
**** v1    0.7 macro undef v1_addr
**** v1    0.7 macro undef v1_port
**** v1    0.7 macro undef v1_sock
**   v1    0.7 Stop
**** v1    0.7 CLI TX| stop
***  v1    0.7 debug| Stopping Child\n
**** v1    0.7 vsl|          0 CLI             - EOF on CLI
connection, worker stops
***  v1    1.7 debug| Child (13868) died status=1\n
***  v1    1.7 debug| Child (13868) said Child dies\n
***  v1    1.7 debug| Child cleanup complete\n
***  v1    1.7 CLI RX  200

It happens at the very end of the test after the last assertion.

Best Regards,
Dridi