Varnishapi patches

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com
Tue May 21 11:53:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

This wasn't actually brought by your patches, I've tried to rewind to
the previous commit I was building my module against and had the same
problem.

I can't test this until tonight, but I'll dig in my memory instead:
- varnishtest has become very slow on the master branch, like a second
slower per test. I know this is unrelated but it had to be said :p

- I'm used to grep "varnishtest -v" output, but I wrote the previous
mail after failing to grep and having varnishtest's ouput in stderr
instead. So I assumed there was an error (I don't remember myself
checking the exit status).

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Dridi