Updated varnish cygwin patches to 3.0.5 varnish version (32 and 64 bits)
jdzstz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 01:44:42 CEST 2014
I have updated varnish packages in Cygwin (Windows) plataform to varnish version 3.0.5.
This is the first version available at both 32 and 64 bits windows architecture.
You can install it executing cygwin setup.exe and selecting "varnish" package in selection list at categories "Net" or "Web":
- 32 bits installer: http://cygwin.com/setup-x86.exe
- 64 bits installer: http://cygwin.com/setup-x86_64.exe
The patches are also available at varnish trac wiki:
- Changes that allows varnish to be compiled at cygwin environment:
- Changes that fixes varnishtest problems (timeouts and path
- Changes that allows windows paths for some varnish directories:
- Changes that fixes some problems with varnishd and tcp_nodelay problems:
Almost all changes are written to be platform independent, so patched
code can be compiled at both cygwin and linux.
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
More information about the varnish-dev