Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Tue Apr 22 11:49:22 CEST 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk at phk.freebsd.dk>wrote:

> In message <CAOXZevBTrbUf7HGD=S-pH7k5Kchm5akj5F+vQCcXXap=
> mM+qnA at mail.gmail.com>
> , Per Buer writes:
>
> >moseleymark <https://www.varnish-cache.org/users/moseleymark> in the
> forum,
> >commented that Varnish responds with a "200 OK" when responding to ranged
> >requests. Looking at the tests, that seems to be desired behavior.
>
> Test-case c00034 tells me that Varnish correctly responds with 206 if
> it does respect the range, and 200 otherwise ?
>
> Do you have a case where this is not the case ?

User error. Both the user reporting it and I had syntax errors on the
ranged requests and Varnish correctly responded with the whole content and
a 200 error.

Move along. Nothing to see.

--
 <http://www.varnish-software.com/> *Per Buer*
CTO | Varnish Software

Winner of the Red Herring Top 100 Global Award 2013