PATCH: vary on gzip

Federico Schwindt fgsch at lodoss.net
Wed Aug 27 02:50:56 CEST 2014

Attached is a new diff based on our discussion on irc.
This is now handled within the vfps and thus will happen after
vcl_backend_response and the inserted object will include the Vary header.

The caveat with this approach, at least in the current implementation, is
that disabling http_gzip_support won't have any effect on existing objects
but I can't see this being an issue.