Announcing Varnish Developer Day 2014Q1 (2014-03-18)

Guillaume Quintard guillaume.quintard at smartjog.com
Wed Feb 19 10:54:29 CET 2014

On 02/19/2014 10:27 AM, Lasse Karstensen wrote:
> The Varnish developer day for Q1 2014 will be held in Paris, France on
>
>     Tuesday, March 18th 2014.
>
> Our sponsor for the meeting is SmartJog.
>
> We have a wiki page for the details, including list of participants.
>
>     https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/VDD14Q1
>
> Please add/mark yourself as attending/confirmed as usual.
Hi all,

First, please let me say it will be a pleasure to host this VDD, and I
hope it will be as productive as the last one.

Second, I do have a minor precision on the name, we had a rebranding,
and we are now called Arkena (http://www.arkena.com/).

Anyway, see you in a month!

--
Guillaume Quintard