Cleaning up "man vcl"

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Sat Mar 1 18:06:50 CET 2014

After two years of discussions I've started cleaning up the VCL man page.
Since we now have a rather rich user guide the plan is to reduce the VCL
man page to something mostly describing syntax - short and sweet.

I've started doing this, but then describing the backend declaration I'm
struggling finding a list of all the possible attributes. generate.py
doesn't seem to deal with this. Where is the magic?

--
 <http://www.varnish-software.com/> *Per Buer*
CTO | Varnish Software

Winner of the Red Herring Top 100 Global Award 2013