Announcing Varnish Developer Day 2014Q1 (2014-03-18)

Guillaume Quintard guillaume.quintard at smartjog.com
Mon Mar 17 10:17:06 CET 2014

On 03/17/2014 10:03 AM, Lasse Karstensen wrote:
> The Varnish Software AS crowd (martin, daghf and me) are flying
> tonight and will be at Kyriad Hotel Paris Porte d'Ivry around 21:00.
> We're happy to meet up for food and drinks with anyone else arriving
> tonight.

Great, I'll find a restaurant around it (I guess you'll be hungry).

By the way, due to pollution concerns, public transportation is free in
paris, and I think it includes the airports as well, so you can probably
take the train then the tram and save up on taxi fare if you wish, but
the taxi should be quicker, considering your time of arrival.

--
Guillaume Quintard