Bugwash on hangout Monday May 26th 12:00 CEST

Lasse Karstensen lkarsten at varnish-software.com
Fri May 23 12:00:17 CEST 2014

Hi all.

As we discussed on IRC for post-4.0 process improvements, I'd like to
try doing the bugwash meetings using videoconferencing once a month.

We'll do bugwash on Google Hangout on Monday May 26th at 12:00 CEST.

Agenda is:

  1. Quick introduction (if we have new people joining.)
  2. Walkthrough/triage of new bugs from [1].
  3. In-depth discussion of important bugs/issues underway.
  4. Other issues. I'll make a list to run through as these creep up
     during the meeting.

If anyone have something significant for #3, please reply with ticket
numbers in advance so we get time to read through them and prepare
ourselves.

We shouldn't spend more than an hour on this. Things that need serious
thought can be discussed further on IRC afterwards.

I'll set up a Google Hangout session and distribute the invitations on
Monday. Send me an email with your g+-enabled account so I
know who to invite.

On the technical side; please get hold of a microphone headset, so we
avoid unecessary feedback and forced muting rounds. (and please test it
beforehand :))

1: https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/report/13
--
Lasse Karstensen