Cache_req_body patch for bug #1664

Arianna Aondio arianna.aondio at varnish-software.com
Tue Mar 10 08:56:11 CET 2015

Hi,
the connection is close right after (this solution has been discusses during a bug wash).
The user is going to notice it from varnishlog and I'd like to write a function for req.body length which will return the number of bytes of req.body(and which could tell the user if the request body has been cached or not).

Arianna Aondio
Software Developer | Varnish Software AS
Mobile: +47 980 62 02 619