[master] 15ec79c Concentrate the acceptor-setup-session code.

Federico Schwindt fgsch at lodoss.net
Wed Mar 18 16:48:19 CET 2015

My understanding and what I've read is that if you have multiple threads
accepting connections it'll will behave much better when running in
multiple cores which is pretty much everyone these days.

Now looking at master, it looks we only have one acceptor per address and
not per pools.

Am I not reading the code correctly, has this changed since 4.0 or it's
always been one acceptor per address?