That guy with the dog-sled...

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue May 19 10:45:03 CEST 2015

It seems that guy with the dog-sled crossed my path once more.

I recently changed the code so that a waiter would watch idle
backend connections to detect if/when the other end closes (in
order to reduce reuse failures).

After fighting with ticket 1675 for some time, I've come to the
conclusion that I've picked a wrong way to do it, so I'll be
spending a couple of days to do it a better way.

This is a little bit too close to the 4.1-R release than I'm
comfortable with, but I see no choice.