VTC for connect_timeout?

Federico Schwindt fgsch at lodoss.net
Mon Nov 30 10:06:55 CET 2015

Hi,

Catching up with my email I came across your post.

The problem with your test is that while you're delaying the accept(), the
connection is not refused (the socket is in listen state) so you are
actually exercising the read timeout (first_byte_timeout).

You could use $(bad_ip} to test the connection timeout, that'd work.