Expanding VCL object support

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Apr 20 00:28:10 CEST 2016

--------

I think we need to turn this proposal into a "VIP":

	https://github.com/varnishcache/varnish-cache/wiki/Varnish-Improvement-Proposals

Can you do that Reza ?

We already have another VIP (#1) with the same issues of scope/lifetime
but seen only on the C-level of things, here the same issue rears its
ugly head at VCL-level.

This may be an issue we should focus on next time we have a VDD...